Cartridge Filters for Effluent & Wastewater Treatment, Municipal Applications, Oil & Gas Industry & Aquaculture Solutions
MAT Industrial Technologies Cartridge Filters have been specifically designed to meet the scale-up requirements of different industries for efficient filtration with special attention given to the materials of construction, durability, ease-of-use and quality control. Our Housings are widely being used in Petroleum Industry, Refineries, Oil & Gas Fields, Petrochemical Industry, Iron and Steel Industry, Aquaculture, Automotive Industry, Textile Industry, Paper and Pulp Industry, Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry, Food and Beverage, Industry where fine filtration is essential.
Our Cartridge Filters are available in flow rates up to 5000m3/hr and filter elements as low as 0.2 microns. Filter elements are available in cleanable cartridge elements, disposable filter elements as well as metal elements capable of being backwashed. The Cartridge Filter housings are made of different materials like Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel and more, conforming with ANSI, API, NACE, ASTM, ASME, ISO, AWWA etc. Cartridge Filters by MAT Industrial Technologies come standard with CE marking to PED 2014/68/EU Standard and are available with ASME Section VIII Division 1 design as well as ATEX certification upon request. Contact our Engineering team for assistance with the right combination of materials to suit your unique Cartridge Filtration Needs.
Features & Advantages of Cartridge Filters
- Filtration degree down to 0.2 micron.
- Production range with up to 5000 m³/h of capacity.
- Custom Design, Engineering and manufacturing options.
- Easily openable lid options without need of any special tools.
- Special coating options for corrosion resistance.
- Available in Stainless Steel 304, 316L, Super Duplex or SMO254.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 design with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking According to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Industries & Applications
Cooling & Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Beverage
- High Rise Buildings
- Crude Oil Filtration
- Process & Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with U-Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration (River, Lake, Open Channel…)
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration
- Nano Filtration & Reverse Osmosis
Aquaculture, Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Aquaculture
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Aquaculture Water Recycling
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Fish Blood Water Treatment Plant
On Shore & Off Shore Applications
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese & Nitrate Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge