Centrifugal Seperators for Municipal Applications, Irrigation Filtration, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
Centrifugal Seperators by MAT Industrial Technologies are highly efficient pieces of equipment which have been specifically designed for the removal of fine solids from process streams in industrial and municipal applications. They can be furthermore applied to most any fluid treatment application which requires the removal of particles down to 70 microns.
Our standard production range of Centrifugal Seperators operates between 1m3/hr and 5000m3/hr. The units are Self-Cleaning without any interruptions to the process water flow and require no maintenance or replacement parts. A variety of special coatings are available for corrosion resistance the harsh environment found in many industrial water treatment environments.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Features & Advantages of Centrifugal Seperators
- Filtration degree down to 70 micron for settleable particles.
- Production range with 1 m³/h to 5000 m³/h of capacity.
- Self-Cleaning without any interruptions.
- No need to maintenance and any part replacement.
- Special Coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking Accordance to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Centrifugal Seperators Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with “U” Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge