Cooling Tower Water Filtration Skids for Oil & Gas Industry, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
Cooling Tower Water Filtration Skids from MAT Industrial Technologies are specifically designed for industrial cooling tower systems. These skid mounted, fully automatic, plug and play systems are designed to remove unwanted particulate from cooling tower water streams. Filtering down to 10 microns, the CTSS Filtration system keeps the cooling tower clean. The overall efficiency of the cooling tower is increased by removing dirt and solid particles before they build up within the system.
In systems without filtration, it is typical to periodically perform a “blow down” to clear the accumulation of particulate within the system. For systems fitted with MAT Industrial Technologies CTSS Filtration technology, “blow downs” are eliminated and minimal water is lost during the expelling of the accumulated particulate thus saving on annual water usage and chemical costs. Maintaining low concentrations of suspended solids reduces fouling, increases efficiency and extends the life of cooling tower equipment. Further savings are achieved due to the automatic cleaning functionality of the CTSS Filtration System thus reducing required maintenance and required man power.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Features & Advantages of Cooling Tower Water Filtration Skids:
- Filtration degree down to 10 micron.
- Production range with 1-5000 m³/h of capacity.
- Removes Dirt and Solid Particles before they start to create any problem.
- Decreases any Human Related Health Risks by Reducing any possible Biological Contamination.
- Extends the Life of Equipments.
- Significantly Saves high amount of water. Hence can result in less frequent blowdown periods due to low concentrations of suspended solids.
- Reduces maintenance costs of cooling towers and required man power.
- Decreases annual chemical costs.
- Available in Stainless Steel 304, 316L, Super Duplex or SMO254.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 design with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking According to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Cooling Tower Water Filtration Skids Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Crude Oil Filtration
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with “U” Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis