High Flow Self-Cleaning Filters for Municipal Applications, Oil & Gas Industry, Aquaculture Solutions & Irrigation
High Flow Self-Cleaning Filters from MAT Industrial Technologies are uniquely suited for applications requiring a combination of high flow rates, fine filtration and continuous automatic operation. Our High Flow Self-Cleaning Filters can perform down to as low as 10 micron while operating at flow rates as high as 7200m3/hr.
Multiple screen large surface area screen options are available to customize the filter to the process water application. High Flow Self-Cleaning Filters are fitted with a reliable, robust, automatic self-cleaning mechanisms which is triggered by time or pressure differential. The efficient self-cleaning suction technology cleans the filter without disrupting the process water flow even in less than ideal operating conditions. And it can easily clean sticky and hard to clean particles from the filter element with the SLN (Spring Loaded Nozzle) technology in lower filtration degrees.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Ask about our custom coating options to provide corrosion resistance matched to your application.
Features & Advantages of High Flow Self-Cleaning Filters
- Filtration degree down to 10 micron.
- Production range with up to 7200 m³/h of capacity.
- Efficient Self-Cleaning Suction Technology for continuous flow without any interruptions.
- Automatic Flushing with means of both Pressure Difference and Timer.
- Special Coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Large filtration area with multiple screen options.
- Robust and reliable Self-Cleaning mechanism even on marginal operation conditions.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking Accordance to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements
Where are High Flow Self-Cleaning Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Crude Oil Filtration
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with “U” Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
- Water Intakes
- Zebra Mussel Filtration
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge