Industrial Bag Filters for Municipal Applications, Oil & Gas Industry, Aquaculture Solutions, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
MAT Industrial Technologies Bag Filters offer a multitude of configurations to suit most filtration needs. Available with a single or multiple filter elements, our manually cleaned bag filters achieve filtration degrees down to 1 micron. The easy to open lid requires no special tools meaning maintenance personnel can quickly and easily change the filter element when.
Our standard production range is suited for flow rates of up to 850m3/hr in single unit. For larger flow rates, multiple MAT Bag Filters can be arranged in parallel. For those applications requiring continuous uninterrupted flows, MAT Industrial Technologies offers a duplex configuration utilizing our patented 3 way valve system.
Industrial Bag Filters are available in 304 Stainless Steel; 316L Stainless Steel; Super Duplex Steel; or the SM0254 range of Stainless steel. When combined with our various available customized coating options, our bag filters are design for longevity in the corrosive industrial filtration environment.
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Features & Advantages of Industrial Bag Filters
- Filtration down to 1 micron.
- Production range with up to 6500 m³/h of capacity.
- Duplex design option with patented three-way valve design.
- Quick opening lid options without need of any special tools.
- Special coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Available in Stainless Steel 304, 316L, Super Duplex or SMO254.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 design with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking According to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Industrial Bag Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Crude Oil Filtration
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with “U” Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge