Industrial Self-Cleaning Filters for Municipal Applications, Irrigation, Oil & Gas Industry & Aquaculture Solutions
The Industrial Self-Cleaning Filters provide a plug and play, automatic self-cleaning filter solution optimally suited for the removal of suspended solids from Industrial, Municipal, Agricultural and Aquaculture process fluid streams. Self-Cleaning Filters can be configured to the specific requirements of the intended application to achieve filtration down to 10 microns at flows up to 400m3/h. With the use of an energy efficient electric motor, the filter cleaning process can be initiated through time based control.
An additional feature of the Self-Cleaning Filters is the inclusion of on demand filter cleaning through the use pressure sensors. The advantage of cleaning the filter based on the difference in pressure is that filters are cleaned as and when needed thus ensuring constant optimal water flow rates. This is especially useful in process water streams with variable suspended solids loading. The included suction based self-cleaning technology means the filter can be cleaned without interrupting the main water flow. Furthermore, our Engineers can assist in customizing our standard units with specialty coatings for enhanced corrosion resistance.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Features & Advantages of Self-Cleaning Filters
- Filtration degree down to 10 micron.
- Production range with up to 400 m³/h of capacity.
- Efficient Self-Cleaning Suction Technology for continuous flow without any interruptions.
- Automatic Flushing with means of both Pressure Difference and Timer.
- Special Coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking Accordance to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Self-Cleaning Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with “U” Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration (River, Lake, Open Channel…)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
- Water Intakes
- Zebra Mussle Filtration
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge