Intake Water Particulate Filters for Irrigation Filtration & Aquaculture Solutions
MAT Industrial Technologies specifically designed our Intake Water Particulate Filters for debris removal from intake and open channel water systems. They are ideally suited for the removal of large particulate such as leaves, tree branches and other floating or otherwise suspended debris.
The automatic operation and self-cleaning functions result in minimal maintenance required. The highly efficient drive mechanism consumes a minimal amount of power. When combined with solar panels, MAT Industrial Technologies Intake Water Particulate Filters can be successfully implemented in remote locations throughout the world. Available flow ranges up to 5000m3/hr per unit means MAT Industrial Technologies can meet your specific flow requirements.
- Self-Cleaning by Differential Water Level
- Solor Panel Kits
- ATEX Certification
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Features & Advantages of Intake Water Particulate Filters:
- Filtration degree down to 1000 micron.
- Production range with up to 5000 m³/h of capacity.
- Self-cleaning without any interruption.
- Adjustable, optimized rinsing system with means of both Water Level Difference and Timer.
- Low power consumption, hence suitable for working with solar energy.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Intake Water Particulate Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
- Water Intakes
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge