Multi-Screen Polymeric Self Cleaning Filters for Municipal Applications, Irrigation Filtration, Aquaculture Solutions, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
Multi-Screen Polymeric Self Cleaning Filters are designed for flow rates up to 280m3/hr and filtration degrees of 50 microns. These systems are perfect for use in irrigation systems. They consist of proprietary multi-screen, polymeric filters which are self-cleaning through our one of a kind hydraulic suction scanning technology. Cleaning of the filter is achieved automatically without interruption of the process water flow. Filter backwashing does not require any operator input and can be triggered by either differential pressure or with the use of the included timer.
As the Multi-Screen Polymeric Self Cleaning Filters are compact, multiple units can be configured with in a compact foot print to achieve flow rates in excess of 280m3/hr. Multi-Screen Polymeric Self Cleaning Filters come with the innovative DDI-P controller which allows you to control your filter with your mobile phone.
Features & Advantages of Multi-Screen Polymeric Self Cleaning Filters
- Filtration degree down to 50 micron.
- Production range with up to 300 m³/h of capacity.
- Self-cleaning without any interruption.
- Automatic Backwashing with means of both Pressure Difference and Timer.
- Corrosion-free construction material.
- Maintenance and Installation is easy and quick.
- Proprietary suction-scanning technology for self-cleaning.
- Small foot print with compact design and multi layered screen.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Multi-Screen Polymeric Self Cleaning Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration (River, Lake, Open Channel…)
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Discharge
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
- Zebra Mussel Filtration
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge