Oil Skimmers for Oil & Gas Industry, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
The range of MAT Industrial Technologies oil skimmers represents an industry leading cost-effective method for removing oil from water. The rugged and reliable construction of each unit results in continuous low maintenance operation.
Our oil skimmers are specifically designed in a variety of sizes from 0.23-45m3/hr to meet the needs of the chemical refinery and metal processing industries. By removing oils from hot and corrosive machine cooling liquids overall machine life is extended. Furthermore, equipment maintenance and associated labor cost are optimized by reducing plugging of spray head and filtration equipment.
Features & Advantages of Oil Skimmers
- Rugged, reliable and low maintenance.
- Most inexpensive way to remove oil from water.
- Protects coolants by removing tramp oil.
- Special materials for hot and corrosive liquids.
- Prevents plugging of spray heads and filters.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Oil Skimmers Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Oil Removal
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration