Pump Intake Reservoir Screens for Municipal Applications, Irrigation Filtration, Aquaculture Solutions, Oil & Gas Industry, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
MAT Industrial Technologies Pump Intake Screens were designed as a solution for protecting pump intakes in open water sources. The 200 micron screen keeps organic matter, trash and other debris from getting into the pump while the self-cleaning feature keeps the screen from getting blocked. The Pump Intake Screens can be cleaned using high pressure air or water. When fitted with our automatic cleaning system, the screen cleaning process can be triggered by the included timer as well as with the use of a pressure sensor.
Our Pump Intake Screens are custom configured to the pump size and configuration as well as the specific application. They are designed from clog resistant metal perforations with a large open area which results in low pressure drops. MAT Industrial Technologies Self-cleaning Pump Intake Screens can be provided stand-alone or as part of a complete pumping and self-cleaning solution.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Features & Advantages of Pump Intake Screens:
- Filtration degree down to 200 micron.
- Self-cleaning by means of pressurized water or air.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Variety of construction options such as; Cylinders, Flat or Curved Panel Cones or any form for any specific application.
- Non-clogging surface, large open area, low pressure drop, high efficiency and high flow rates.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Pump Intake Screens Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Injection Water Filtration
- Water Intakes
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge