RotoStrainers for Municipal Applications, Aquaculture Solutions, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
RotoStrainers are specifically designed for applications with high particulate loads where large flow capacities are required and plant space is at a minimum. MAT Industrial Technologies RotoStrainers are fitted with wedge-wire screens and self-cleaning technology for continuous operation with minimal maintenance required.
Designed to filter down to 150 micron at capacities up to 2000m3/hr, our RotoStrainers automatically clean itself continuously without disrupting the process flow. When combined with our proprietary LevelLogic Software, a minimum active filter surface area of 40% is maintained which results in drier particulate at the discharge.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Features & Advantages of RotoStrainers
- Filtration degree down to 150 micron.
- Production range with up to 2000 m³/h of capacity.
- Self-cleaning without any interruption.
- Automatic Flushing with means of both Pressure Difference and Timer.
- With min 40% active filter surface area and level logic software, more dry particles at the outlet.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are RotoStrainers Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Surface Water Filtration (River, Lake, Open Channel…)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge