Heavy Duty Self Cleaning Filters for Municipal Applications, Irrigation, Oil & Gas Water Treatment & Aquaculture
The Heavy Duty Self Cleaning Filters from MAT Industrial Technologies are filters which are designed for high flow In-Line/On-Line use with fluids containing high debris loading. Heavy Duty Self Cleaning Filters can be located at suction line to protect the pump by using a pressure pump at flushing line.These filters are of heavy-duty construction and fitted with a reliable automatic cleaning systems via MAT Industrial Technologies brush and/or scraper technology.
Our filters come standard with filtration as low as 200 microns. On special request, our in-house Engineering team can configure your Heavy Duty Self Cleaning Filter unit to achieve filtration as low as 150 microns. The large range of our standard units can reach up to 6000m3/hr flow rates in a single unit.
These filters can be customized in a variety of configurations, construction materials and corrosion resistant coatings. Our Engineering team can help configure the right MAT Industrial Technologies Heavy Duty Self Cleaning Filters for your unique application.
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Features & Advantages of Heavy Duty Self Cleaning Filters:
- Filtration degree down to 200 micron *150 micron is available upon request as a special design.
- Production range with up to 6000 m³/h of capacity.
- No interruption of downstream flow during flushing.
- Automatic Flushing with means of both Pressure Difference and Timer.
- Special Coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Special Design for low pressure applications.
- Large Filtration area, reliable operating mechanism and simple construction.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking Accordance to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Heavy Duty Self Cleaning Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with “U” Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
- Water Intakes
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge