Hydraulic Self-Cleaning Filters for Municipal Applications, Irrigation Filtration, Aquaculture Solutions, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
Designed specifically for remote filtration locations, MAT Industrial Technologies Hydraulic Series filters do not require an external power source. These self-cleaning filters utilize our proprietary hydraulically operated technology to automatically clean the filter without disrupting the process water flow.
With up to a 500m3/hr capacity in a single unit and filtration degrees down to 50 micron, these self-cleaning filters are uniquely suited to the agricultural industry. Minimal maintenance, no externally required power source and quick installation mean these filters can be quickly setup in even the most remote locations.
Features & Advantages of Hydraulic Self-Cleaning Filters
- Filtration degree down to 50 micron.
- Production range with up to 500 m³/h of capacity.
- Self-cleaning without any interruption.
- Automatic Backwashing with means of both Pressure Difference and Timer.
- Ideal for agriculture applications.
- Maintenance and Installation is easy and quick.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Hydraulic Self-Cleaning Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration (River, Lake, Open Channel…)
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Discharge
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
- Zebra Mussel Filtration
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge