Manual Strainers for Municipal Applications, Oil & Gas Industry, Aquaculture Solutions, Effluent & Wastewater Treatment
The MAT Industrial Technologies range of manual strainers are custom configured, easy to use, large filtration area strainers for industrial applications. In combination with our patented three-way valve system, our manual strainers can be operated in Duplex design meaning routine maintenance can be carried out without stopping the process stream. The easy to open lid design does not require any special tools meaning cleaning can be carried out with ease.
With a variety of design options, there is a MAT manual strainer which is right for your application. Flow ranges are available up to 7000m3/hr with filtration available to 50 microns. Ask our engineering team about available internal and external coatings to provide corrosion resistance found in many industrial filtration applications.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Features & Advantages of Manual Strainers
- Filtration degree down to 50 micron.
- Production range with up to 7000 m³/h of capacity.
- Duplex design option with patented three-way valves.
- Easily openable lid options without any use of special tools.
- Special Coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, PE, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Very large filtration areas and simple construction.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking Accordance to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Manual Strainers Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Crude Oil Filtration
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Pressure Vessels with “U” Stamp
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
- Water Intakes
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge