Rake Bar Screen Filters for Municipal Applications, Irrigation Filtration & Aquaculture Solutions
MAT Industrial Technologies Rake Bar Screen Filters are designed to protect pumping stations by removing coarse and bulky objects before they reach the pump intake. Our Mechanical Bar Screens have been installed on power plant intakes, municipal waste water treatment plants, flood control pumping stations and even salt water intakes for aquaculture.
Cleaning of the bar screen is accomplished by reverse scanning/cleaning mechanism which is specially designed to cleaning the front and back to the screen. Cleaning of the screen can be accomplished automatically through the use of differential water level sensors or time. The ultra-low power consumption of the unit means operation and cleaning can be powered through the use of solar panels. Mechanical Bar Screens from MAT Industrial Technologies are available in a variety of sizes up to 4m wide, 20m tall and as much as an 80 degree angle of installation.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Features & Advantages of Rake Bar Screen Filters
- Filtration degree down to 1 cm.
- Up to 4000 mm screen width, 20 m discharged height and 80° installation angle.
- Combination of a front and back cleaned screen in a single unit.
- Adjustable Optimized Rinsing System with means of both Water Level Difference and Timer to save water.
- Low power consumption, hence suitable for working with solar energy.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- No additional consumables required, such as service water except electric current
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Rake Bar Screen Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Surface Water Filtration (River, Lake, Open Channel…)
- Sea Water Intake
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Discharge
- Water Intakes
- Pump Stations
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Water Intake
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge