Micro Fiber Self Cleaning Filters for Municipal Applications, Oil & Gas Industry & Aquaculture Solutions
Micro Fiber Self Cleaning Filters are a package filter system for removing particles down to 2 microns. With the use of our innovative self-cleaning microfiber filter cartridges, the filter provides the same performance as a standard cartridge filter without the cumbersome replacement of filter cartridges.
These filters are perfectly suited for lowering Turbidity and Total Suspended Solids as well as reducing the Silt Density index in waste water and potable water applications. When combined with Reverse Osmosis or Ultrafiltration technologies, Micro Fiber Self Cleaning Filters provide an ideal solution for pre-filtration.
Available Construction Materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- SM0254 Steel
- Super Duplex
Available Certifications and Standards:
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U Stamp
- CE Marking to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard
- ATEX Certification
Features & Advantages of Micro Fiber Self Cleaning Filters
- Filtration degree down to 2 micron.
- Production range with up to 320 m³/h of capacity, for 20 to 2 microns.
- Reducing TSS, NTU and SDI for potable water and waste water applications.
- Automatic Backwashing with means of both Pressure Difference and Timer.
- Cartridge Filter performance without cartridge element replacement.
- Available in SS304 Stainless Steel, SS316L Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel or SMO254.
- Pre-filtration for R.O Desalination and other low micron systems.
- Effective solution for removing Giardia Cysts.
- Outperforms traditional sand and multimedia filters.
- Available in ASME Section VIII Division 1 design with “U” Stamp.
- CE Marking Accordance to PED 2014/68/EU Harmonized Standard.
- Available with ATEX certificate requirements.
Where are Micro Fiber Self Cleaning Filters Being Used?
Cooling and Process Water Filtration
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharma & Cosmetic
- Plastic Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel Industry
- Textile Industry
- Food & Bevereage
- High Rise Buildings
- Process and Cooling Water Filtration
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Hydro Electricity Power Plant (HEPP)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP)
- Thermal Power Plant (TPP)
- Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)
- Geothermal Power Plant (GPP)
Well Water Filtration
Surface Water Filtration ( River, Lake, Open Channel …)
- Pre Filtration for Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
Fish Process & Handling
- RAS Systems
- Closed Circuit Water Filtration For Hatcheries
- Water Recycling
- Sea & Fresh Water Intake/Dischrage
- BIOMASS Recovery Systems
- Blood Water Treatment Plant
On-Shore and Off Shore
- Produced Water Filtration
- Injection Water Filtration
Water Treatment Plants
- Turbidity Removal
- Arsenic, Iron, Manganese and Nitrat Removal
Waste Water Plants
- Effluent Water Filtration
- Recycling Water Filtration
- Zero Discharge